Monday, September 3, 2007

leaving home

Salaam, as you know I am going to Morocco TOMORROW!!!!! Taz (Being a good sister) told me I should start a blog so that I can tell you all about my trip. this is also a great way to keep in touch with all of my loved ones. let me tell you a little about my trip.
I am going to Spain with my baba and my dear friend Safia. we will spend a few days in Spain then take the boat over to Morocco. I will be staying with this guy named Samir and his Family. we will go to school in Fez at ALIF. after 6 weeks I am going down to Merrikesh to study more. Insh"Allah this will be an amazing trip. I would like to take this time to thank my wonderfull parents who have allowed me to go to the other side of the world. I love them very much. THANK YOU MAMA AND BABA!!!!!!! I will miss you all very much and I hope that you stay in touch. my E-mail is K_chudnoff@yahoo.com
salaam
Khadija

2 comments:

Lateefa said...

Salaams Dijah,
Inshallah you will have a marvelous trip! Have fun and be careful.

Love,
Lateefa

Mimster said...

Khadijah, this will be life changing! I am so excited to hear all about it.